BREAM AND POTATO CARPACCIO IN PEA GRIBICHE SAUCE WITH CHIVES
- Wash the potatoes.
- Place them in a suitable bowl and half cover with water. Defrost, if necessary, the peas.
- Cover with cling film and cook in the microwave on full power for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the egg and finely chop the chives. Shell and chop the egg.
- Make the gribiche sauce: mix together the balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, and olive oil in that order.
- Add the chives, uncooked peas, and the chopped egg.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 5 mm slices.
- Arrange them on four plates, in a flower shape, alternating potatoes and fish.
- Drizzle with gribiche sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and serve chilled.