- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/Gas 6.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 cm thick slices. Then boil them for 6 minutes in a large pan of salted water. Let them drain.
- Open the chicken thighs on a work surface with the smooth side down. Roll them flat with your fist or a rolling pin until they are flat and tender.
- Rub the chicken thighs with pesto. Place 2 anchovy fillets in the middle, roll up and wrap in a slice of Prosciutto di Parma. Cut into slices of 4-5 cm and put the slices on a skewer.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large ovenproof dish. Season with salt and black pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Then spread the capers on top.
- Place the skewers on top of the potatoes. Cover with fresh thyme and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes, then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. If you prefer your potatoes super crispy, cook them in the oven for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately!