WARMING WINTER TRAY BAKE WITH DUCK AND SHALLOTS
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas 5.
- Place the potato wedges on a lined baking tray. Add the duck legs, shallots, and carrots.
- Mix all the cooking liquid ingredients together (except the coriander) and pour over the potatoes and duck legs.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for an hour.
- Remove the tray from the oven and remove the foil.
- Return the tray to the oven for another 30 minutes to crisp the duck skin. Remove from the oven, cover, and leave for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
- Ready to serve