CURRIED TURKEY MINCE WITH POTATOES
- Chop the potatoes into chunks.
- Heat the oil in a pot (with a lid) over a medium-high heat.
- When hot, add the turkey mince, spreading evenly and cook until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, the water, the diced tomatoes and mushrooms, the onion and chillies. Add some salt, the grated ginger, and garlic. Stir to combine everything and cover with a lid.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for 15–20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Garnish with some parsley.
- Ready to serve.