This is a quick & easy preparation for skin-on potatoes seasoned with spices & herbs.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (Gas 8).
- Peel the potatoes then cut them into chips.
- Rinse and dry them well.
- Place the chips in a salad bowl. Pour in the oil then the spices (or herbs) and stir until the fries are well coated.
- Spread the chips on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, making sure they do not overlap.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown, turning your fries halfway through.
- Sprinkle with salt just before serving.
How to make your own ketchup:
- Wash and dry the tomatoes, cut them in half and press them lightly to remove the seeds. Crush their meat and put it in a large saucepan. Peel and chop the onions and add them to the pan.
- Put the pan on low heat and leave to cook for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Put the contents of the pan into the vegetable mill. Pour the tomato puree back into the pan.
- Cut the pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Add the pepper, vinegar and icing sugar to the saucepan. Leave the tomato puree to simmer for 2 hours, stirring regularly.
- After this time, add the mustard and paprika, salt, stir and continue cooking for 30 minutes.