- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges or large pieces and place in an ovenproof dish. Mix in the paprika, chilli powder and honey and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with some oil.
- Arrange the red onion, garlic, tomato and pepper in a different ovenproof dish than the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place both dishes in the oven at 180°c for 20 to 25 minutes until crispy. Toss the potato wedges after about 10 minutes.
- Remove the dishes from the oven and keep the potatoes warm. Mix the roasted tomatoes, paprika, red onion and white wine vinegar to a smooth sauce. Season with Pimentón picante, salt and pepper.
- Serve the patatas bravas with the spicy tomato sauce and garnish with parsley leaves.
Mix mayonnaise with yoghurt or sour cream and serve as an extra dip to quench the spicy taste.
BBQ-proof: Place the pieces of potato in a cast iron pan or in aluminium foil. Mix in the pepper herbs and honey and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with little oil. Fry the pieces of potato in the cast iron pan for 20-25 minutes. Shake occasionally.
Cook in aluminium foil on the BBQ for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the pieces of potato.