An original poke bowl combining bluefin tuna and preserved lemon with potatoes that are still warm.
- Place the potatoes into a pan of cold water and bring to the boil for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then peel and cut into slices.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and remove the bones if necessary.
- Wash the courgette and make ribbons with a peeler.
- Cut the lemon into eight wedges.
- Mix the fresh cream with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Add the finely chopped chives and pepper and mix.
- Arrange slices of still warm potatoes in each bowl, add a few young salad leaves, cucumber, the diced salmon, the courgette ribbons and the lemon and serve with the Feta cream. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Credits: Recipe developed by Amélie Roche