POTATO WAFFLES WITH FRUITS OF THE FOREST
A mouth-watering recipe with sweet flavours, which combines potato in a dish balanced with the acidity of fresh red fruit.
- Peel the potato and place them in a pan of salted boiling water and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mash it with a fork, add the butter and stir.
- Open the vanilla pod in half lengthwise, scoop out the beans with a knife and add them to the preparation. Pour in the sugar and beaten eggs and mix well.
- Gently stir in the flour and baking powder and mix until you obtain a homogeneous batter.
- Leave to stand for about 1 hour.
- Heat the waffle iron. Grease it lightly, add the batter and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place a few berries on the waffle and sprinkle with icing sugar just before serving.
- Serve your potato waffles with a red fruit coulis.