- Coarsely grate the potatoes and add to a bowl of ice cold water. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Place in a muslin cloth and strain, squeeze until all the water is out.
- In a bowl add the grated potatoes, grated cheddar, cooked ham, eggs and fresh chives. Add salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a waffle iron, bake the waffles until crispy.
- Serve each day with a different topping. Just heat the waffle in a preheated oven (180°C) for 6 minutes.
Make your own hummus: Mix chickpeas, olive oil, fresh herbs, tahini paste, garlic and cumin together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, enjoy!
Add different toppings.