SMASHED POTATOES WITH THYME, PAPRIKA AND GARLIC
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Put the potatoes into a pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
- Drain and arrange on a baking tray. Using a fork or potato masher, smash the potatoes so they break up.
- Drizzle with oil, smash the garlic and place on the tray along with the thyme, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Serve with a side of roasted vegetables and mayonnaise.
- Ready to serve