- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, then dry them.
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-suitable dish with a little of water. Cover with microwave-safe cling film and cook at maximum power for 10-15 minutes. Check if they are done with the tip of a knife, if it comes out easily, they are ready.
- Season the fresh cream in a bowl with salt, pepper and dill.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Garnish the potatoes with the cream and the salmon.
Tip: For a stronger version, replace the salmon with smoked trout and add garlic and chives to the cream. You can steam the potatoes in the microwave very quickly. You can use ready-made microwaveable bags, allow for 8 to 12 minutes of cooking time.