MINI POTATO SKEWERS WITH RELISH AND AUBERGINE
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Wash and cut the aubergine into large cubes. Place them in a colander. Salt them and allow excess liquid to drain off.
- Wash, deseed and dice the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel the garlic.
- In a cast iron casserole dish, gently fry the onion in a little olive oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes and the crushed garlic (use a garlic crusher to crush directly into the casserole dish).
- Add the finely chopped coriander and the spices and stir well.
- Add the cubes of potato and stir so that they are well coated with the seasoning.
- Add a little water and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a heated frying pan, fry the aubergine in a splash of olive oil for 15 minutes until soft.
- Sprinkle with thyme and set aside.
- Prepare you skewers alternating potatoes with relish and grilled aubergine. Sprinkle some coriander leaves over the skewers to serve.