PERUVIAN-STYLE POTATO CEVICHE WITH COD AND SALMON
A recipe of Peruvian origin revisited thanks to potatoes: que bueno!
- Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Zest and squeeze the limes.
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion.
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Grate the ginger and add the mustard, lime juice, olive oil. Mix the marinade.
- Add the marinade to the fish cubes. Season with salt and pepper and mix gently.
- Let the fish marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into even cubes.
- Serve your chilled ceviche with the diced potatoes, lime zest and some fresh coriander leaves.