POTATO PIZZA WITH CHARD, MOZZERELLA AND BLUE CHEESE
An autumn pizza as comforting as it is delicious.
- Wash and cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for about 20 minutes.
- Peel the cooled potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Crumble the blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas 6).
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread with fresh cream you have whipped up a little so that it is a little firmer to spread on the pizza dough.
- Place the potato slices and the chard on the pizza.
- Add the slices of cheese and sprinkle with a few leaves of fresh sage and thyme.
- Add pepper and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add spinach on top of the pizza and serve.