SPANISH POTATO CASSEROLE WITH SHRIMPS
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil them in salted water until al dente. Drain and dry.
- Dice the onion and red pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Briefly fry the shrimps. Season with salt and pepper. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat and fry the onions (if necessary, add 1 tbsp of oil). Cook for 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add the potatoes, cumin and smoked paprika. Leave to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the peas and shrimps and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop the parsley and sprinkle over the pan.