An easy, economical recipe, a great classic that you’ll never get tired of... long live winter!
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
- Wash the potatoes.
- Parboil them in a pot of salted water, about 10 minutes after boiling.
- Allow to cool, then peel and cut them into slices.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan and fry the potato rings, bacon and onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brown for about 15 minutes, then add the white wine and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and cover with slices of Reblochon cheese.
- Brown for 15 minutes. Serve hot with a green salad.
Credits: © UE CNIPT / Amélie Roche