TORNADO TWISTER POTATOES WITH ZINGY LIME MAYONNAISE
- Preheat the oven to 210°C/Gas 6. Mix all the spices and set it aside.
- Push a skewer through the centre of each potato.
- Using a sharp knife, push it into one end of the potato until it reaches the skewer, and rotate, creating spiral shapes in the potato. Pull the potato out so it uncoils along your skewer.
- Do the same with the other potatoes.
- Use a pastry brush to coat each potato in oil and sprinkle with the spices.
- Place the potato tornados in the oven for 30–40 minutes until they look crispy on the outside and are cooked through.
- Serve hot with the lime mayonnaise (make this by mixing all the ingredients together).