BAKED POTATO WITH CARAMELISED RED ONION , BACON AND CHEDDAR CHEESE
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Wash and scrub the potatoes and dry with a clean tea towel. Rub with olive oil and season with sea salt, then use a fork to pierce the potato multiple times.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 50 minutes - 1 hour until the potato is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Transfer to a chopping board and slice down the middle.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to the oven for 5 minutes until melted. Top with the filling.
- Chop the smoked streaky bacon and fry with thinly sliced red onion and several fresh sprigs of thyme.
- Add the cooked filling to the melted cheese on the baked potato.
- Top with a handful of baby spinach leaves and add a spoonful of natural yoghurt.
- Ready to serve