CHORIZO AND GREEN BEAN POTATO SALAD
- Cut the potatoes in half and boil them, with a little salt, until cooked through. Cut off the ends of the beans and add them for the last 8 minutes. Drain both and leave to drain.
- While the potatoes and beans are cooling, chop your chorizo into small cubes.
- Dry fry the chorizo in a large, shallow frying pan
- Once the chorizo begins to crisp up and turn golden, remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Add the potatoes, beans and chillies to the chorizo. Let it heat up and remove from the heat.
- Mix in the garlic mayonnaise. Stir thoroughly to ensure an even coating. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve