CREAMY SALMON, LEEK AND POTATO TRAY BAKE
- Heat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes, and cook them for 8 minutes. Place them in a colander to drain and let them steam dry for a couple of minutes.
- On a baking tray, toss the potatoes in roughly half of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook for 20 – 25 minutes, tossing them every now and then.
- Add the leek, the chives and the garlic to the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and 150 ml of hot water.
- Heat the grill. Pour the creamy leek mixture over the potatoes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place them on top of the potatoes.
- Grill for 10 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through.
- Add some chives on top.
- Ready to serve