MARINATED PORK SCALLOPS WITH POTATOES AND FENNEL
- Heat the plancha.
- Peel and slice the scallions / spring onion. Cut the lemon into wedges.
- Marinate the pork with the onions and lemon in olive oil with freshly chopped coriander (keep some aside for serving) and the chili powder for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Cut the fennel into very thin strips using a mandolin.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Oil the plancha (or grillpan) and cook the potatoes for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the sliced fennel and continue to cook for 6-8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Keep warm on the edge of the plancha.
- Cook the marinated pork on the plancha for 5-6 minutes on each side. Set aside for a bit and cut into slices.
- Add the tomatoes and the marinate of the meat and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables, the marinade and meat on a serving dish and sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander just before serving.