POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE CRUMBLE WITH ESPELETTE PEPPER
- Mix the flour, chili powder and Parmesan together in a bowl. Add the soft butter and combine to obtain a crumbly texture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas4.
- Thinly slice the peeled potatoes and pre-cook them for 10-15 minutes in salted water. Drain.
- Alternate slices of potato and goat cheese in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the cream and season.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the top and cook in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Cover with a sheet of tin foil 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Enjoy hot with a side salad.