- Wash the potatoes then place in a pan of salted water and cook for 20 minutes once the water begins to boil. Allow to cool.
- Zest and squeeze the lemon.
- Finely chop the dill. Set aside a few sprigs to garnish.
- In a bowl, combine the drained crab meat, lemon juice, cream, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut a ‘lid’ out of the potatoes. Using a spoon, scoop out a little flesh. the inside of the potato.
- Fill the potatoes with the crab mixture.
- Place a small spoonful of lumpfish roe (caviar for Ireland) and sprinkle with dill and lemon zest before serving.