POTATO CURRY WITH TIGER PRAWNS
With curries you can go in all directions. You can incorporate just about anything into them. Still need inspiration? Then go for this curry with potatoes and tiger prawns.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok and fry the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the lemongrass and curry paste. Stir well, then add the sugar and potato cubes.
- Moisten with the stock and coconut milk and leave to reduce for 7 minutes.
- Add the peeled tiger prawns and mangetout and cook for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the curry between 4 bowls and finish off with a few leaves of coriander.