Make a colourful and unexpected aperitif by betting on purple potato crisps flavoured with paprika. A finger food ready to be devoured that is a feast for the eyes and for the taste buds!
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into very thin slices using a mandolin.
- Place the potato slices in a large salad bowl filled with water at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potato slices well and dry them with paper towels.
- Place the potato slices in a salad bowl, drizzle with oil and add the paprika and salt. Stir gently to coat without breaking the potato slices.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray. Spread the potato slices, taking care to keep them well separated from each other.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, the crisps should appear crispy as desired.