- Peel & quarter some rooster potatoes
- par-boil in salted water, drain and then shake violently in the pot. This creates ‘fluff’ which = crispiness when you roast
- Heat 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil (olive or goose fat) in a roasting tin until its red hot. Place potatoes in and toss around until they all have a slick coat of oil. Dress with sea salt & black pepper. A few garlic cloves and rosemary is also fab
- Roast in an oven at 200 until lightly roasted which should take about 15/20mins
- Take them out and slightly crush them, put them back in until they’re golden brown and crispy AF
You can make it from scratch like I did in the video, but here’s a super simple alternative that you can whip up in seconds:
- Method: In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, garlic, tarragon, lemon peel, lemon juice, and mustard. Add salt to taste.