- Peel the potatoes and cut into smaller pieces. Bring to a boil together with the broccoli florets in salted water for 20-25 minutes until soft. Drain and mash with a potato masher.
- Drain the potatoes and broccoli and leave to steam dry for 10 minutes. Place the potatoes, cooked broccoli, grated cheddar, cream cheese and flour in a food processor. Mix until well blended (if necessary add more flour). Season with salt and pepper.
- With wet hands, form 5 cm cylinders. Place on a freezer-safe tray, lined with baking paper. Place the tots in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and coat them with the cornflakes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sprinkle the tots with olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy, serve with your favourite sauce.
Use an airfryer for this recipe.