A recipe full of flavour and delicacy, combining scrambled eggs, smoked bacon and grated Comté cheese on slices of farmhouse bread.
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Cut the smoked bacon into strips.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot frying pan, melt the butter and fry the diced potatoes for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the bacon and onions and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the potatoes and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Keep warm.
- Toast the slices of farmhouse bread, rub them with garlic and place some scrambled eggs on top. Drizzle with some oil.
Credits: © UE CNIPT / Amélie Roche