- Wash the potatoes and boil whole until tender.
- In the meantime, cut the goat's cheese into ½ cm slices. Cut the beetroot into 1 cm cubes or use a cut-out punch to form balls.
- Drain the potatoes and cut into ½ cm slices.
- Take a hot grill pan and rub it with a little oil. Grill the potato slices on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes until you have a brown grill pattern.
- Remove from the pan and cover with a slice of goat cheese. Sprinkle lemon zest on top and top with a ball of beetroot. Season with freshly ground pepper and a little salt and garnish with a basil leaf.
Note: With the remaining beetroot you can make a healthy smoothie or soup as an extra appetizer.