- Wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Fry them in a frying pan over a high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Lower the heat when the flesh is well coloured, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes to obtain a nice golden colour. Season and set aside.
- Mix the marinade in a bowl.
- Dice the salmon and cucumber, pour in the marinade, mix, and set aside in a cool place.
- Thinly slice the red onion. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- In a salad bowl, mix the potatoes, marinated salmon and cucumber, bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes, red onion and chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: You can add a spicy touch by adding a small teaspoon of wasabi to the marinade.