A richly flavoured recipe that offers you a tasty combination of potato and fresh salmon in soft dumplings enhanced with chives and coriander.
- Wash, peel and then plunge the potatoes into a pan of salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Place the salmon in the boiling stock for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain and crumble the salmon with a fork.
- Peel and slice the scallions. Wash, dry and chop the chives and coriander.
- Drain and mash the cooled potatoes with a fork.
- In a salad bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, salmon, chopped herbs, chopped onions and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into balls and then bread them by rolling them successively in flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil and fry the dumplings for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
Credits: © CNIPT _ Amélie Roche