BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOM POTATO CHICKEN BAKE
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Put the potatoes into a pan of water, add salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and let cool. Cut the potatoes in slices. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. When it’s hot, add
the chicken and mushrooms and fry for 8–10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked, and the mushrooms have browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the chicken and mushroom mixture to a bowl and combine with all the remaining ingredients except the Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Pour into an ovenproof baking dish, cover with tin foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with Parmesan, and continue to bake for 15 minutes until golden on top.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and extra parsley.
- Ready to serve.