POTATO SALAD WITH FIGS, MATURE CHEDDAR, AND SPINACH
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into slices and boil them in lightly salted water. Then fry them in a little olive oil until crispy. Add the almonds and fry a few minutes more.
- Add half of the spinach and fry for another minute. Set aside.
- Cut the figs in halves and slice the scallions / spring onion and red onion. Add to the potatoes together with the rest of the spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cheese into thin strips and add to the potato salad.
- Mix the honey with the balsamic vinegar and nut oil if using. Drizzle over the salad.