- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Wash and cut half the scallions / spring onions in half.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Coat them in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Add the scallions / spring onions and cook for another 10 minutes. Turn them into a bowl.
- Make the dressing: mix together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice from half a lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix the dressing and potatoes together.
- Crush the hazelnuts and finely chop the remaining scallions / spring onions and chives. Add them to the potato salad.
- Place the mozzarella in the centre just before serving.
For an additional touch of colour, replace the chives with dried cranberries.